Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
88 Mazda 323GT, 4-door Sedan (Read 1485 times)
Ken Nazeer

Ontario,  Canada
88 Mazda 323GT, 4-door Sedan
04/09/4 at 18:26:07

Friends, this is my beloved, well maintained, awesome-running, well used but never abused daily driver and TSD Rally car. I have had it for over 4-1/2 years and have had nothing but reliable work out of this workhorse of a car. I apologize for the long post.

I wrecked it Last December causing enough damage to the body and frame that I decided not to fix it up. I then spent some time looking for a shell to drop the engine, tranny, and suspension into but have now given up on that idea too. Therefore, it is available for sale to anyone looking for a strong B6T motor, tranny, computer, suspension, brakes, interior and exterior parts or the whole car.

This car is a great source for the ultimate swap into your Protégé or 323. This car would be ideal for anyone wishing to drop a B6T in a 323, Protégé, MX-3 or any other car that can take it. The car is in Toronto, Ontario and here is a summary (please be sure to read the details below):

ˇ      4-door sedan
ˇ      322,000KM on original engine and tranny
ˇ      B6T engine
ˇ      5-speed transmission
ˇ      Centerforce Stage II Clutch
ˇ      Probe/626GT Intercooler
ˇ      Power windows
ˇ      Power locks
ˇ      Power mirrors
ˇ      Clean body, repainted in July 2003
ˇ      Complete interior with no rips or burns
ˇ      Some floor rust, fixed
ˇ      Brand new shocks
ˇ      Recent brakes
ˇ      Set of 14-in RX-7 (phone-dial) wheels
ˇ Set of Nokia Hakka Q winter tires
ˇ      Clean Title, not plated

The car was hit in the left front corner and there is damage to the body and frame. The suspension-mounting sub-frame has received a significant damage and parts of the suspension have been pushed into the driver side foot-well. Here is a summary of the damage:

List of damaged parts:

ˇ      Hood
ˇ      Front bumper
ˇ      Driver side suspension control arms
ˇ      Driver side driveshaft
ˇ      Driver side headlight and corner lights
ˇ      Driver side front fender
ˇ      Driver side door
ˇ Driver side wheel and tire

I prefer to sell the entire car as a whole but will part it out if I cannot. Asking price is Canadian $1,250.00 for the full car and is negotiable. Please let me know if you would like to see photos or if you have any questions. Regards,

Ken Nazeer.

Ken
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print