Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
2004 siverstone black bear rally spectating info (Read 20807 times)
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Re: 2004 siverstone black bear rally spectating in
Reply #30 - 07/02/4 at 13:39:42

Here I am, lurking in the bushes, ready to run complex navex rallies around someone's house, just in case I get the call  Cheesy

Ryan "MCO Hitman" Huber  Grin

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Reply #31 - 07/03/4 at 09:43:12

... ahhh, so you are the 'sleeper'! You shouldn't have revealed your identity quite so recklessly...  Grin

Jamaica wise - if that was "Cold Weather", I'd love to see the Jamaicans in the Ontario Winter Rally :->
Good stuff:)

If you understand what you are doing, you aren't learning anything!
WWW 18975513   IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
2004 Silverstone Black Bear Rally
Reply #32 - 07/04/4 at 19:24:04

Nikola wrote on 07/03/4 at 09:43:12:
... ahhh, so you are the 'sleeper'! You shouldn't have revealed your identity quite so recklessly...  Grin

Ah, but now you're going to have to choose a club to join for "protection!" Wink

Nikola wrote on 07/03/4 at 09:43:12:
Jamaica wise - if that was "Cold Weather", I'd love to see the Jamaicans in the Ontario Winter Rally :->

If the Jamaicans enjoy snow and ice as much as they do gravel, for sure they'd have a blast!

Jeannie

IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Reply #33 - 07/04/4 at 19:52:16

>>Ah, but now you're going to have to choose a club to join for "protection!"

If Torontians (Torontarans? Torontors? Hmm...) are joining MCO, perhaps I should join the Jamaican rally club?  Cheesy

>>If the Jamaicans enjoy snow and ice as much as they do gravel, for sure they'd have a blast!

They'd probably win it too! Smiley

WWW 18975513   IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #34 - 07/05/4 at 07:05:40

Well, in all honesty I joined MCO while living and going to school in Ottawa, when I started to get serious about this whole rally thing (only a few years ago, but it is in my blood after all). Now it seems like I'm more involved with MLRC stuff, but that's more a distance thing than anything. I made some good friends in MCO, and I intend to maintain a presence there no matter what. I may even end up with "dual memberships" at some point, since I'm so involved with MLRC events.

Actually, thinking about it, I'm kinda involved in as much as I possibly can be (I haven't missed a performance rally as a worker in almost 3 years, and compete or work at as many ORRC events as I can). Odds are, if there's a rally in Ontario, I'll be there. Heck, my cat's name is Hella (I know, I'm a freak!)  Grin

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Reply #35 - 07/06/4 at 17:24:56

freak.

Grin

Is there actually a provision against dual-membership in any of the clubs, or on more global/regional/national level?

WWW 18975513   IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #36 - 07/11/4 at 12:25:14

Nikola wrote on 07/06/4 at 17:24:56:
Is there actually a provision against dual-membership in any of the clubs, or on more global/regional/national level?

Not that I know of, although maybe someone who knows chapter and verse could answer this. I know of one U.S. team who are also members of an Ontario club.

Most people will choose a club nearby but I don't see why you can't join more than one, as Ryan has (because he has links to Ottawa and TO).

Jean

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print