Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F.S. Lights, Wheels and a CB radio (Read 2061 times)
Anthony_T

F.S. Lights, Wheels and a CB radio
05/18/4 at 21:49:14

For sale, a few iteams no longer needed by myself.

1 Cobra 29 LTD ST soundtracker Citizens Band radio w/microphone.  A nice unit purchased in 1999.  This is one of the chrome monsters like those seen in the big rigs.   Originally paid $230 for the radio at Durham radio, asking $85.

14" Steel winter rims with winter tires.  Rims fit Honda or Mazda 4X100 and possibly other Japanese cars.  Used 2.5 seasons, no rust.  Tires are 2 - Kumho 7400 and 2- KumhoKW11 - the latter have only logged 6000km.  Fair amount of tread left on the 7400s. 300$

1 set of Hella 530 Driving Lamps (rectangular shape 3X6" apprx, 3" depth, narrow beam) Installed barely 6 months as I did not keep the car they were on.   70$

Drop me an email at longhairedleapinknown at hotmail
if you want to make an offer.  Please INSERT MLRC into the subject line - otherwise it gets filed under "Junk"
Thanks.
Anthony  

WWW   IP Logged
Anthony_T

Re: F.S. Lights, Wheels and a CB radio
Reply #1 - 05/24/4 at 10:59:03

Correction on the wheels...
I found the receipt today dated Nov 3rd 2003 therfore they were used 1.5 winter seasons only and 30 000km tops (and no rallies)!  They are Dunlops made in France(and not Walmart specials!).  The size is 14x5, bolt pattern 4x100.  I would split the tires from the rims if the wheels were all that was wanted.  Delivery a possibility depending on location.  180$ rims only

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print