HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
June 14 Mini-Rally (Read 2306 times)
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

June 14 Mini-Rally
06/15/4 at 06:14:22

Just wanted to thank the organizer for last night's event - it was a blast!Smiley

The roads picked were quite fun, and the foggy, dark, lonely atmosphere added to the excitement. Since my usual teammate was not available last night, I went with my younger sister, and I actually had trouble persuading her to go down some of the darker, more remote roads - they were just too spooky!  Grin

----------------

Oh, and it turns out that I have the "4-way intersection" from the straight-line section on tape - here's a snapshot included (the actual video shows me going "Ummm...." followed by about 30 seconds of absolute silence, then my 'brilliant' deduction that the organizer "must have wanted us to take a U turn"  Grin. Luckily we corrected that 'insight' by checking with the map... after a kilometer or 3 Wink)

(note - it's always possible that we were in an entirely wrong place, but the instructions before and after seemed to make sense and we didn't miss any checkpoints...)

If you understand what you are doing, you aren't learning anything!
WWW 18975513   IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Re: June 14 Mini-Rally
Reply #1 - 06/15/4 at 20:30:54

Did anybody take pictures of start lineup last night?

Ken Nazeer who took May 10 pictures will send them to me for hosting so people can peruse them at will. If anybody took any pics (startup or otherwise) on June 14th, I can put those up as well.

Thanks!

If you understand what you are doing, you aren't learning anything!
WWW 18975513   IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Re: June 14 Mini-Rally
Reply #2 - 06/16/4 at 05:40:13

I don't think anyone (other than me  Roll Eyes ) was willing to be out in the rain for long enough to take pictures.

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print