HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks for Black Bear (Read 2494 times)
C. Hamm

Will rally for free.

Thanks for Black Bear
07/07/4 at 21:38:48

Been busy, should have posted sooner, but thanks to MLRC and the (other) volunteers that made a great event.  Very well run, fun, and many thanks for the opportunity to ride a course car.  It is obvious MLRC are mentoring people in important roles, and there is a lot of depth and experience in MLRC, so it all seemed to go off without a hitch.

It's a shame the entry level isn't more.  Of course, a team from Jamaica was a total shock to the senses!

Craig

VA3KRT
  IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: Thanks for Black Bear
Reply #1 - 07/08/4 at 11:13:42

I second Craig's compliments about Black Bear. It was well run, the competitors had a blast and it was fun to work. I sure enjoyed making notes for the driver of the course car on Friday, and when I had to relinquish my seat on Saturday . . .  Cry  Cry

Well armed with sunscreen and bug spray, I enjoyed counting out the cars at Bravo.

MLRC people are instrumental in bringing others along to learn all we can about rallying.

thanks!!

Jean

IP Logged
jamaica_neil
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Thanks for Black Bear
Reply #2 - 07/09/4 at 10:28:52

Hi guys,

I should also have done this sooner.  Just wanted to say thanks on behalf of Richie and myself.  We had fun.  
The rally was very well organised and I would like to commend all involved.

Would also like to say special thanks to Allan Ryall and Ray Felice who were very helpful to our efforts.

We would certainly like to see as many of you as possible for our end of year event Rally Jamaica.  Even if you are not planning to enter come and enjoy the spectating in the beautiful warm sunshine in December.

Info and pictures of last year's event can be found at www.rallyjamaica.com .

Thanks

David "Neil" Baugh

PS would love to come back next year.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print