Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Targa Photos by Ken Nazeer (Read 1217 times)
Ken Nazeer

Ontario,  Canada
Targa Photos by Ken Nazeer
09/29/4 at 10:54:25

I have started the process of posting my Targa photos on Yahoo. I expect to have everything online by this weekend so please revisit. The photos are available now at http://photos.yahoo.com/ken_nazeer

These un-edited photos are loosely organized and I have not renamed them by car number or anything. The filenames with straight 8-digits are scans from 35mm film negatives and the filenames that start with the date are from my digital camera. I think the files from film will look better on paper while the digital photos look better on screen. My digital photos are mostly 2.2MB each while I do have some smaller ones.

As promised, these are available free to teams via email. If you want a paper print from the 35mm film, I will work with you to have reprints made locally straight from negatives at cost. You cannot beat Wal-Mart printing in Canadian dollars, trust me!

I will, however, be asking for your donations to help recover some of the costs. Please note that these are not mandatory so please do not feel obliged in any way. Please post a reply here or PM me for comments, questions, concerns or anything else. Take care,

Ken Nazeer.

Ken
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print