Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Club AGM and 2005 Membership Forms (Read 2268 times)
AlanO
YaBB Administrator

Club AGM and 2005 Membership Forms
12/09/4 at 09:23:16

2005 club membership forms are now available.  If you are applying for a competition licence and need your membership card quickly for ice racing or Perce-Neige, please indicate this somewhere on the form and we will do our best to get you your card as soon as possible.

Forms are available at http://www.mlrc.ca/join.html

-----

On Tuesday, December 14, we will be holding the annual general meeting and awards dinner at the Musket restaurant.  Anyone interested in running for a board position should contact the club secretary at secretary@mlrc.ca and let him know.

Awards will be given out for the championship winners of the Wheel & Tire Zone Mini Rally Series.  Some special prizes will be distributed to selected competitors and members who have had successful seasons and/or have made valuable contributions to the club.

Directions to the Musket can be found at http://www.mlrc.ca/important.html

WWW   IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Re: Club AGM and 2005 Membership Forms
Reply #1 - 12/09/4 at 12:31:01

Is the "Membership Secretary" e-mail account active? I sent a few questions there and have never received a reply...

(what is the criteria for a "joint" membership"? Is it meant for families etc, or can my navigator & I enter jointly?)

If you understand what you are doing, you aren't learning anything!
WWW 18975513   IP Logged
James Drake
YaBB Administrator

Ontario
Re: Club AGM and 2005 Membership Forms
Reply #2 - 12/15/4 at 13:47:32

The Membership email address is now up and running properly:

membership@mlrc.ca

Please resend any questions that you have and i will be happy to answer them for you.

James

James Drake

MLRC Membership Chairman
MLRC Rallycross Coordinator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print