Send Topic Print
1988 mazda 323 gtx (Read 1855 times)
madracing1
YaBB Newbies

drive it like u
stole it

1988 mazda 323 gtx
01/25/5 at 20:51:51

1988 mazda 323 gtx, car was being built for pgt class 5 years ago but then I blew the engine (on highway at 20 psi for to long keeping up with a friend) and never fixed it. I've bought a rebuilt engine for it (24,000 since rebuilt), and rebuilt the tranny (o km since) tranny has short gears (185 kph at redline). Car needs the engine and tranny to be installed, also a fender, a hood (could be fixed easy), a headlight (driver side), brakes all around and a paint job. Car comes with the blown engine also cause it's a j-spec and u might want to use some of it's parts or repair it (rebore the cylinder wall and put new pistons). Car has a full roll cage (bolt on), 5 point harnesses (expired), complete interior with power windows and sunroof, coil overs all around, poly bushings all around, hks electronic boost control, hks p-fconn. Car is in Toronto (can be delivered if not to far). I might have forgotten some stuff so u have any questions just ask. Make me an offer. Also have a few pictures if needed but they're to big to upload here.
P S
At 17 psi it made 187 whp in a 4 wheel drive dyno
madracing1@hotmail.com

there's two types of rally drivers, the ones who've rolled (me) and the ones who'r going to roll
  IP Logged
madracing1
YaBB Newbies

drive it like u
stole it

Re: 1988 mazda 323 gtx
Reply #1 - 02/02/5 at 02:07:52

sold $2300 cnd

there's two types of rally drivers, the ones who've rolled (me) and the ones who'r going to roll
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print