Send Topic Print
EXERCISE YOUR VOTE (Read 1003 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

EXERCISE YOUR VOTE
03/24/5 at 13:25:48

We are now just days away from the RSO AGM and Election on Saturday, March 26th in Peterborough.  It has become the most hotly contested RSO election
ever with multiple candidates for almost all positions as follows:

President - Ray Felice (incumbent) and Rich Sullivan

Vice President Performance Rally - Jeff Hagan (Ass't V.P 2004) and Scott
Comens

Secretary - Ross Wood (V.P. 2004) and Peter Watt

Treasurer - Alan Ryall (appointed Treasurer midway 2004)

It is still possible others will declare their candidacy.

There has been a great deal posted by some candidates and very little by others.  Unfortunately in certain postings it has degraded to mudslinging
and a lot of repetition - political jousting and in some cases with unsubstantiated comments and insinuations.

Nevertheless I urge you to exercise your right to vote.  If you are interested in reading all the postings,  just go to www.rallysport.on.ca/bboard/  and follow the topic headings.  You will have no right to  complain about whoever gets elected if you don't participate in the selection process.

If at all possible you should attend the meeting to hear the candidates’ final statements in person,  however if you cannot attend the meeting,  please assign your proxy to an RSO member of your choice who will be attending.  In doing that you have a range of options anywhere from telling that person how you want them to vote for each position to simply giving them your proxy to vote as per their best judgement.

You may submit your proxy by e mail.  It should read:

I, ____________________, a 2004 member in good standing of _________, a club affiliated with RallySport Ontario,  hereby appoint and authorize
_______________________ to vote on my behalf at the RallySport Ontario General Meeting to be held in Peterborough on Saturday, March 26th, 2005 and
any adjournment thereof.

Thanks.

Ross Wood   ross.wood@sympatico.ca

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print