Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gravel tires for sale - Michelin ZE's.... set of 7 (Read 1283 times)
dtompsett

Ontario
Gravel tires for sale - Michelin ZE's.... set of 7
10/13/5 at 23:58:06

Just in time for the last rallycross, an upcoming gravel TSD, or for working Tall Pines stage roads; I have a set of 7 (yes... 7) Michelin ZE Intermediate (80 series) 16/65-15 gravel tires.  These are directional tires, and the set includes 5 Left tires and 2 Right tires.... yes, it's a weird combo, but thats what I've got.  The tires are used, and the tread blocks are rounded, but there is still enough tread left that they are better than snows or all season tires when it comes to gravel grip.  

I bought the tires unmounted, and as such, I do not know if all the tires hold air (I make no gaurantees).  Running with tubes might be a smart idea.  None of them have any visible punctures; some of the tire beads have been slightly damaged from installation/removal, but nothing that would cause a leak.

I would like to get $250 for the set.... thats 4 tires and 3 spares!  Also, I am willing to help with mounting the tires, as we have a tire changer at the farm in Norwood.  Thats less than $36 a tire plus free mounting if you bring rims.

Sorry, I don't currently have pictures of the tires; but can have them after the weekend.  If you want the tires now, I will be available to mount them on saturday in Norwood, or I can deliver them to the rallycross on sunday.  I will also be available the following two weekends to mount the tires if you are interested.

These tires retail at ~$185US each new.  More information can be found here:
http://www.subesports.com/products/cat/Tires/brand/Michelin+Rally/prodID/818
http://www.michelinsport.com/sport/front/templates/affich.jsp?codeRubrique=604&l...

Contact me at:  dtompsett -at- hotmail.com

Doug Tompsett.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print