Send Topic Print
PINES WORKERS NEEDED (Read 883 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PINES WORKERS NEEDED
11/09/5 at 23:00:33

The Tall Pines weekend of November 25-26 is fast approaching.  We now have over 150 workers signed up but still need a few more – radio, crowd control,  service area, traffic control and timing marshals.  We pride ourselves on treating our workers very well.  This year, courtesy of ClearWater Design,  some lucky worker will go home with a brand new kayak.

If you are planning to attend,  but have not signed up yet  on the website,  please do so ASAP at www.tallpinesrally.com,  then follow the cues to Workers and Worker Registration.  If you have any difficulty with that,  please contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com

If you have registered but your plans have changed e.g. time of arrival,  requested assignment,  special consideration etc,  please advise me of that directly by e mail as well.  In fact it might not hurt to remind me of your special request anyway.  We will try to accommodate your wishes as much as possible.  We can even use people who can only attend part of the day.

With the new feature of competitors getting to drive the stages on Friday in the Notes Familiarization Passes,   we need more helpers to supervise that as well.

If you have not made arrangements for accommodations and wish assistance,  contact Trish Groom, our Worker Accommodations Coordinator, at accommodation@tallpinesrally.com

We are looking forward to a great event.  Hope to see you there.

More information to follow.

Ross Wood, Clerk of the Course

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print