Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WINTER RALLIES - WORKERS NEEDED (Read 1737 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

WINTER RALLIES - WORKERS NEEDED
01/02/6 at 23:32:27

This year Maple Leaf Rally Club is pleased to announce that it will be hosting two winter drivexes.

The first,  a new event called the Subaru Winter Rally, presented by team VDG (Keith Townsend & Jud Buchanan) will run on the night of January 28-29 out of Smith’s Falls, ON.  It will use many of the very challenging roads used in the past in the Ontario Winter Rally and the Frostbite Rally, when they ran out of Kingston.  The Silver Seven Restaurant in Maberly will be used for the mid rally break.

The second event, the Ontario Winter Rally, will run on its traditional date of February 18-19 out of Coe Hill, ON and will feature the usual great roads in the Bancroft area.  The mid rally break will be in Bancroft.  

Both events will run similar schedules – first car away at 10:00 P.M. and finishing around 6:30 A.M.  Marshals and radio operators are needed for both events.  As always we treat our workers very well with a meal in the morning and numerous other perks.  There will be a special additional travel subsidy for workers who attend both events.

Please respond ASAP to indicate if you can assist at one or both of these events. Also advise if you have any special needs or requests.

(1)Yes I will be able to assist on January 28-29 _______________

(2)Yes I will be able to assist on February 18-19 ______________

If you have been a regular helper in the past,  but will not be able to attend this year,  please advise as well.

Thanks.

Ross Wood

IP Logged
cbogooch
YaBB Newbies

Re: WINTER RALLIES - WORKERS NEEDED
Reply #1 - 01/04/6 at 18:19:26

Ross
My son (18) and I would like to learn a bit about rally, and though that volinteering might be a good way to start out. We would be happy to do anything that may be of help at the Bancroft event. We have no experience with rally at all, but learn quick (he does anyway).
Thanks, Mike

IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: WINTER RALLIES - WORKERS NEEDED
Reply #2 - 01/04/6 at 18:44:39

Mike,

That is great.  We will be happy to train you.

Please contact me by e mail at ross.wood@sympatico.ca

Ross

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print