Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new guy looking for some help (Read 1273 times)
87Audi
YaBB Newbies

new guy looking for some help
04/23/6 at 17:48:10

Ok, well I have a few questions. Is it too late to register? Do I need a really license to do rally cross? Can I use my old beat up Audi for rally cross (no plates, not insured)? And finally to register, I just show up to a meeting? Sorry about all the questions!

IP Logged
Wedge1

Ontario
Re: new guy looking for some help
Reply #1 - 04/23/6 at 18:12:55

To do rallycross, all you need is an ordinary drivers license.  No special rally license is needed.
An old beat up Audi is an excellent car to rallycross in, especially for a beginer.  It doesn't need to be street legal, it just needs a few safety things.  They will check seatbelts, and make sure the battery is secured, and some other minor things like that.
I don't think it's too late to register... considering that they haven't even made an official announcement about the series yet...  Once they've done that, you can register online, or if there's still spaces left, you can register at an event.
It's a good idea to come out to a meeting anyway.  You can talk directly to people who know this stuff, and get all your questions answered.

Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print