Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BLACK BEAR CALL FOR WORKERS (Read 867 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

BLACK BEAR CALL FOR WORKERS
05/02/6 at 10:03:42

Maple Leaf Rally Club is pleased to present the Black Bear Rally on Saturday, June 17, 2006 in Dorset, Ontario.  Under Ryan Huber and mostly the same committee as last year,  the Bear will be a full Regional event again this year, featuring stages on three separate roads – Sherborne Lake, Pine Springs and Ril Lake.  Some of the committee members checked out the roads on Saturday.  They survived the winter much better than a year ago and we are hoping not to have a monster storm wreak havoc with the roads this year between now and the event.

This means that we need your help on the day of the event.  Lots of ham radio operators, timing marshals,  traffic control marshals and crowd control marshals will be required.  We were very tight for help on the day of the event last year with the added demands of the new stages.

Stage notes will be provided again by the organizers with competitors getting one pass of every stage early Saturday morning to familiarize themselves with the notes.  A few workers will be required to assist with that.  The bulk of the workers will be needed by 9 A.M. on Saturday.

So please mark June 17th on your calendar and respond ASAP to ross.wood@sympatico.ca  to confirm your attendance.

Note – we also need volunteers for a Road Work Day on Saturday, May 20th.

Ross Wood,  2006 Black Bear Chief Control Marshal

______ Yes I can help on June 17th at the rally.

______ Yes I can help on the Work Day on May 20th.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print