Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BLACK BEAR WORKER NOTICE June 11 06 (Read 933 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

BLACK BEAR WORKER NOTICE June 11 06
06/11/6 at 21:02:21

Thank you if you have volunteered to assist with the 2006 Black Bear Rally.

At this moment we still need at least five more radio operators and twelve more control marshals.  If you know of anyone else who can help,  please put them in touch with me ASAP at ross.wood@sympatico.ca

We need a few more helpers to get the stages and roads ready on Friday, starting at 10:30 – 11:00, but you could join us if you arrive later. If you have not already volunteered for that and are available,  please advise.

On Saturday we need a few helpers with the Notes Familiarization passes from 6:45 A.M. until 11:00 A.M.

For the bulk of the workers you are to meet between 9:30 and 10:00 A.M.  on Saturday.

If any of you would prefer to arrive later,  we can put you on the afternoon stages only – meet at 1:30 P.M.  Just advise if you wish to request that duty.

All worker meetings are at the parking lot across from the Frost Centre on Hwy. 35 at St. Nora Lake.  That is 23 km north of Carnarvon and 11 km south of Dorset.

The primary radio frequency will be 146.775-

All workers are invited to the Awards Banquet (free of course) after the rally in Dorset.

To assist us in our planning,  please answer below:

I plan to arrive at  ______________ (time) on _______________ (day)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print