Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rallycross #1 (Read 3071 times)
uglydogrally

Ugly Dog Rallysport

Ottawa
Rallycross #1
07/31/6 at 13:08:46

Thanks to James and Alan for running a great event! Kym and the other registration chickita (sorry I didn't catch her name) Ryan for great course set-ups (but that one in the pit was questionable Tongue)

Congrats to all the class winner's and to Ryan for winning Class 4 in his N/A Impreza!! Like Stu said, must be because the unauthorised recce!!

Thanks again and see you next month! If anyone has pics of my Ranger #11 please send them my way to uglydograllysport AT gmail DOT com or post em up, or the link or whatever!

Cheers

Matt

Matt W. - MCO
mattw482   IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Re: Rallycross #1
Reply #1 - 07/31/6 at 19:43:37

Thanks as well for a great event. darn that pit though, I blew a good first rookie event out missing a single turn  Tongue

I second this, we need pics ASAP  Grin If anyone has pics of car #6, well just post them somewhere!. But failing that, astapins AT rogers DOT com please.

Now, to find a camera mount for the next one...

IP Logged
joe_black
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/31/6 at 20:46:11

guys i tried to put the images here ...but no worky so go to my cardomain page where i put couple pics on

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/755075/6

IP Logged
Wedge1

Ontario
Reply #3 - 08/01/6 at 16:13:24

I had fun as always.  I had a few little mistakes, and brain lockups, and bad luck.  Hopefully I've used all that up, so now I'll have nothing but clean runs at the remaining events!   Grin

Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.
  IP Logged
Wedge1

Ontario
Reply #4 - 08/01/6 at 18:14:26

Here's my incar video's for the day:

Run 1
Run 2
Run 3
Run 4

Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.
  IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #5 - 08/01/6 at 20:40:46

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print