Sept. 11th Rally (Read 1284 times)
miskis
YaBB Newbies

Newbie Co-driver
looking for
expereience

Sept. 11th Rally
09/05/6 at 08:52:30

well guys, for those of you who don't know me it was almost a year ago I posted a few question about how to get into this sport.  It was suggested to me to try ice racing, I did it and it was incrediable and I'm doing it again this year.  I still wanted to try rallying so I tried one of my clubs Navigational rallys, I was the navigator and I loved every second of it.  The directions were at a very easy level, but we still finished 2nd to an expereienced team.  Just so you guys know it was a PMSC club event, first one of the year.  Well someone had posted there looking for a navigator for Lanark and Golden pines, I offered my services because I wanted to give it a try but they said that only expereienced navigators could participate.  I understand how these things work so I said OK, I was contacted a few weeks back by the same person.  He wanted to use me but wanted for us to get some expereience first, so we are doing a few MLRC mini rallys.  We are doing 2 of your MLRC rallys, the first one is on sept 11th and I can't wait for them to get here.  I am really excited about both Lanark and GP rallys, I look forward to the MLRC rally in 1 week and hope I can hold my own against some of you guys.  Kinda of off on a rant here, but I just wanted to thank this forum for getting me into the rally scene.

Co-driver looking for a ride for next year
Anyone interested?
  IP Logged
Nikola

Geeksters Rallying

Re: Sept. 11th Rally
Reply #1 - 09/05/6 at 10:37:12

That may be fred that recruited you, he's a good guy and you should have lots of fun together Smiley. I think he participates in MLRC mini-rallies as well.

My navie and I will be there on Monday too - they're just too much fun Smiley
Best of luck!

If you understand what you are doing, you aren't learning anything!
WWW 18975513   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print