HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Car Spotting (Read 2421 times)
Anthony_T

Car Spotting
09/14/6 at 17:38:54

Hi all,
I had an interesting drive home today as I sometimes have on my commute from Mississauga.  Today I saw 1)  a Dodge Charger painted up as the General Lee driving down Keele.  2) even more surprising, a Lancia Integrale at the Junction on Dupont.  On two occasions last spring, on my way to work, I saw a Delorean driving up Cawtha south of the QEW.

If you've seen some interesting stufff on your daily drive, please share.  Like birdwatching...  

WWW   IP Logged
Dave Cotie
God Member

North Bay, Ontario
Re: Car Spotting
Reply #1 - 09/14/6 at 19:42:31

Last couple of years here in North Bay a student at Canadore College had a DeLorean.

Funny it was parked more than it was driven though, I wonder why?  Grin

Dave Cotie
VA3 COT
  IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #2 - 09/14/6 at 20:04:35

Anthony, I've seen that General Lee too, same area. Kym was with me and wanted me to follow it!  Wink

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Anthony_T

Reply #3 - 09/14/6 at 20:25:36

I am not sure following a car painted up as the General Lee would be a good idea - Just picture what would happened on the t.v. show...  not to mention that an artist friend of mine tried this a few years back (following random subjects) to see what their reaction would be,  he had some interesting stories.

As for the Delorean, that's just a Volvo in disguise.  

WWW   IP Logged
dtompsett

Ontario
Reply #4 - 09/14/6 at 22:32:36

Fellow rally friend Dave Hord told me he once turned around on his way to work just to follow a Lancia Integrale into a Tim Hortons... walked right up to the guy, commented on the car, guy noticed Dave was driving his rally car, handed the keys over and said "take it for a spin".

Dave was in Heaven!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print