Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 9 (Read 903 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 9
11/09/6 at 08:05:24

We are now in the home stretch in gearing up for the 2006 Rally of the Tall Pines. The roads are in great shape, the Routebook and Notes have been written and entries are coming in steadily.

At this point over 180 workers have signed up but we still need much more help on all three days. If you are available but have not registered, please go to the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then to Worker Registration and complete your profile. If you have any difficulty doing that, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com. We rely heavily on the database for making our worker assignments, so please complete the registration. If something has changed in your plans, remember to update your profile. Don’t forget to convince that friend to sign up. Also do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your requests.

I have been exchanging e-mails with many of you already about specific assignments or to follow up on information that you posted in your Worker Profile. For those of you who have not heard anything yet, our big meeting to finalize assignments has been set for November 16th. We will be posting a full list of assignments within a day or two after that. I can assure you that we read your comments carefully and that most of you will be assigned duties exactly matching your requests.

Trish Groom has been very busy helping workers arrange accommodations. While our subsidized accommodations program has reached it's capacity, we still have many spaces available and reserved for workers at very reasonable rates. For assistance contact Trish at accommodation@tallpinesrally.com

Response was excellent to the Tall Pines “Crew” Jacket offer – can’t wait to see you in your bright yellow jackets on rally weekend!

Reminder – the Pines Seeded Draw will be held on Tuesday, November 14th at the Musket Restaurant - 40 Advance Rd. in Etobicoke. Everyone is invited to the party. Dinner beginning around 6:30, meeting at 8:00, Seeded Draw at 9:00.

Did you hear that the Pines and several of the teams entered will be featured on Breakfast Television with Jennifer Valentyne & the Live Eye Crew on Thursday the 23rd from 6-9 AM? Be sure to tune in and check the website for more details!

Ross Wood, Clerk of the Course

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print