Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free passes for CRC 5oth celebration (Read 2375 times)
FWEIDNER
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Free passes for CRC 5oth celebration
12/19/6 at 07:46:29

Will there be any free passes for students etc. for the CRC 50th anniv. celebration?

Or will there be any free passes to hand out to potential ralliests?

This might be a good idea.

I get free passes to tradeshows and seminars from my suppliers at work all the time.

Also, if you have a booth at a trade show, it is quite usual to get a dozen or so free tickets from the organizers to give out to their customers.

Don't we want alot of new people at this "show" as well?

If you are not into rallying, spending $130.00 per person is a tall order.

IP Logged
big_Ian

euro trash racing

Re: Free passes for CRC 5oth celebration
Reply #1 - 12/19/6 at 12:18:17

Hey Fred that's a great idea! maybe a corporate sponser like your window company could buy  a block of tickets and distribute them to needy ralliests....In the spirit of christmas... It's all about giving!

I might be having too much fun....
  IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 12/19/6 at 12:44:20

As a member of the organizing committee of the 50th Anniversary Celebration,  I can assure you that a significant portion of the budget is already set for promotion of the event and of the sport.

At the moment we need more sponsors to even come close to covering the expenses; this is a major event in a major hotel and has a lot of features that have to be paid for.

We have numerous levels of sponsorship available.  The suggestion of the free passes is excellent and Ian's suggestion of getting a sponsor to cover them is perfect.  Anyone with sponsor leads should contact Terry Epp immediately at 905-640-6444 or by e mail at crc@carsrally.ca

IP Logged
gully

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/19/6 at 14:55:06

With prices of $40 for 2 days any one should be able to afford entry [$30 Saturday $20 Sunday]

Ian as a 2006 PMSC member the club will be picking up some of Members costs [Sorry anyone belonging to another club you are out of luck. Suggest your club copy PMSC]  

Ian contact me gulliver@nexicom.net I can give you details

Pete G
  IP Logged
dtompsett

Ontario
Reply #4 - 12/19/6 at 16:35:20

Ahhh the perks of being in a club that gives back to its members and the sport.  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print