HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Roll Cage (Read 2138 times)
cmaw
YaBB Newbies

Roll Cage
01/24/7 at 11:14:36

A friend and I have decided to start getting into rally.  We have bought a 1994 Golf and are picking away at the car as we get money.  We are having a very hard time trying to find someone who is willing and or able to put in a rollcage and maybe do some seam welding.  I live in huntsville but could tow the car a resonable distance.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

IP Logged
Jeff_Hagan

ON
Re: Roll Cage
Reply #1 - 01/24/7 at 11:35:54

CSC Racing in Newmarket is mainly a circle-track shop, but they've done custom rally cages in the past.

In around Toronto, there's also Four Star and Can-Jam.  I'm sure someone here can give contact info for them, and can also list off a few other places that I don't know.

WWW   IP Logged
Wedge1

Ontario
Reply #2 - 01/24/7 at 12:39:31

Hot Bits performance in Brampton has loads of experience with rally Golf's.  They can build a cage, and give loads of advice on the rest of the car prep.

Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.
  IP Logged
Anthony_T

Reply #3 - 01/24/7 at 13:30:40

As this sounds like a project (which sometimes have longer time lines).  Just a word of caution.  You should have your car logbooked soon after you have the roll cage put in (even if it is not completely race ready).  Sometimes the cage requirements change and unless your car was logbooked in the same year the cage was built you may issues when you go to enter your first event.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print