Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NOWR/OWR car count down 66% (Read 7564 times)
prezWRX
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: NOWR/OWR car count down 66%
Reply #15 - 03/25/7 at 21:49:37

Sounds like like you have your hands full.
Although you seem to voice your oppinion pretty openly without thinking about the concequences. I have been reading the MLRC forum since day one (when it opened) and have always been interested in rally both as a fan and as an occasional driver. Like you I have a family and job(s) and hobbies. Since you started pressing a lot of buttons on this forum its been very interesting... I must say I personally am not involved to the level that I would like to be, but I do not post things just to "stir up the pot". I must say I have LEARNED A LOT AT YOUR EXPENSE about the sport. Many senior club members that have knowledge have posted many interesting facts which answered many of my questions. THANKS.

Since you have your hands full  I must say that you have a lot of enthusiasm for the sport and It would be cool If you start getting involved in a positive manner. You must understand that there are many factors that are involved in this form of motorsport which work against the organization. If you love Rally so much try maybe sacrificing your Scuba time for Rally time. If you don't like the way things are run first Get informed and get involved. Than you can start to make educated comments... Roll Eyes

IP Logged
FWEIDNER
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: NOWR/OWR car count down 66%
Reply #16 - 03/26/7 at 06:12:32

fweidner wrote on 03/25/7 at 18:14:23:
Just wait till you have 3 year old TRIPLETS!!!

Actually, I decided not to attend Saturday's events for personal reasons.

I will also not be attending the April 3rd meeting

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print