Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2000 Subaru 2.5 RS ***SOLD*** (Read 2505 times)
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

2000 Subaru 2.5 RS ***SOLD***
04/07/7 at 11:12:08

Experienced TSD Rally Car -- 2000 Subaru 2.5RS (213,000 km), 5 speed,  silver, all stock, everything works, smog and certified, Crown rust sprayed since new, one spot of surface rust on roof  (go figure - never been on roof!), a few personality dents and crack in front bumper cover, extras: Primitive Racing 3/16 inch skid plate, factory diff guard, wired for rally computer (computer not included), Hella map light, Sparco bolt-in four point harness (driver only), wired for two sets of driving lights on factory high-beam switch, super heavy-duty light bar for four BIG lights (you could tow the car with it, seriously, zero vibration), pair of 100w "no-name" lights,  big mud flaps, extra grill (no light bar holes), class 2 receiver hitch and wiring.

Tire/wheel collection included:

4 - Stock alloys with Pirelli Winter Carving (75% tread) size: 205/55-16
4 - TSW bright alloys with Pirelli P-Zero Nero (60% tread) size: 215/45-17
4 - Steel wheels with Noikan Hakka 2 (95% tread) size: 195/65 -15
4 - Steel wheels with "no name" lugged snow/gravel (80% tread) size: 195/65 -15
4 - Steel wheels with Silverstone gravel (not DOT) (soft) (well used) size: 195/75-15

Think of it as $4000 worth of accessories and a really cheap, super reliable car to carry them around!

$7000 (all included)  

Paul and Rita Moore 905-898-7483
bjornbsrkr (at) ca.inter.net

« Last Edit: 05/03/7 at 18:28:45 by prmoore »  

RSO VP, navigational rallies
  IP Logged
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: 2000 Subaru 2.5 RS
Reply #1 - 04/08/7 at 07:42:12

« Last Edit: 04/08/7 at 14:09:30 by prmoore »  

IP Logged
rallybob
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

ont.
Reply #2 - 04/14/7 at 19:06:47

Hi,
Wish to know, what was hitch used to pull?
Where are you and/or car located?
Any major offs?
Records of repairs.

Thanks,
Bob

IP Logged
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 04/15/7 at 08:58:10

The hitch was used for a small utility trailer (weighed 580lbs empty) to tow extra tires and equipment out to the Lanark Highlands Rally, rallyX, etc.  (In other words the trailer fully loaded can be moved around by one person by hand without difficulty -- less then half the car's rated tow limits.)

Car is located in Newmarket, but as it is my daily driver, can usually be found downtown Toronto during the weekdays (or at any of the ORRC, MLRC Mini-rally, TAC ralliettes, SNATRs) .  Except for TSDs it basically sits from April until October most years (I prefer two wheels in the good weather).

As to offs and repairs:  never in anything like an actual "accident".  There is a dent on the trunk from my shoulder, from trying to push it out of a snowbank once at the Snowy. (ouch!)  (The car was fine but the weight was on the skidplate not the wheels, so couldn't drive out!).  The front bumper cover (plastic) is cracked from bumping into another snowbank during an OWR.  You can see the temporary repairs in the photos on the website.

Other repairs:  clutch at around 150k, two alternators (80 k and 170 k?),  head gaskets/timing belts/water pump (last two precautionary) at 160 k, center differential at 100k. All the work done professionally. New battery last year.  Oil changes (Mobile 1- synthetic) every 5000 km.  Brakes were last fall.

The smog check was done in November and is valid until November 2007.  The certification was done yesterday without any issues.

The car has never failed to start, doesn't use oil, and runs well.  The A/C still works great!

My reason for selling is the new car will be here next week!

Paul

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print