Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Like it Fast . . . Take it to the Track (Read 1215 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Like it Fast . . . Take it to the Track
05/05/7 at 09:09:21

RallySport Ontario is pleased to announce its official endorsement of the “MaNicK at School” program.  The young Ontario rally team of Nick and Massimo Narini with their Dad, Phil, have launched an outstanding program of visiting schools in Durham Region with their rally car and converted school bus to promote safe and responsible road use behaviour to young drivers.

Details of the program,  with the slogan “Like it Fast - - - Take it to the Track” are outlined in a press release issued by the Regional Municipality of Durham Health Department.  Check it out on the RSO website under Recent News at www.rallysport.on.ca  

Congratulations to the Narinis for creating and implementing such an excellent educational program.  Positive messages such as this are the best possible way to influence young drivers to adopt appropriate channels for spirited driving.    

Ross Wood, RSO Secretary

IP Logged
Anthony_T

Re: Like it Fast . . . Take it to the Track
Reply #1 - 05/05/7 at 10:12:34

Thumbs up guys!  WOW!  That is such a great idea that provides a real service to both the kids and organized motorsport.  I wish I had thought that!

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print