Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BLACK BEAR CALL FOR WORKERS (Read 1289 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

BLACK BEAR CALL FOR WORKERS
05/05/7 at 10:38:31

Maple Leaf Rally Club is pleased to present the Black Bear Rally on Saturday, June 16 2007 in Dorset, Ontario.  Under Ryan Huber and mostly the same committee as last year,  the Bear will be a full Regional event again this year, featuring stages on three separate roads – Sherborne Lake, Pine Springs and Ril Lake.  Some of the committee members checked out the roads last Saturday.  To our delight major improvements have been made to the roads, especially Ril Lake, due to logging operations in the area.

We need lots of help on the day of the event. Many amateur radio operators, timing marshals,  traffic control marshals and crowd control marshals will be required.  We were very tight for help on rally day last year.

Stage notes will again be provided again by the organizers however this year competitors are being offered two recce  passes of every stage – one on Friday evening and the other early Saturday morning, so we need a few volunteers on Friday as well to assist with the recce, however as usual the bulk of the workers will be needed by 9 A.M. on Saturday.

So please mark June 16th on your calendar and respond ASAP to ross.wood@sympatico.ca  to confirm your attendance.

Note – we also need volunteers for a Road Work Day on Saturday, June 2nd.

Ross Wood,  2007 Black Bear Chief Control Marshal

______ Yes I can help on Saturday, June 16th at the rally.

______ Yes I can help on Friday,  June 15th    

______ Yes I can help on the Work Day on Saturday, June 2nd

______ Sorry I will not be able to attend this year

IP Logged
nhibbert

Re: BLACK BEAR CALL FOR WORKERS
Reply #1 - 05/29/7 at 09:20:28

The Black Bear is just two and half weeks away. The work day is this Saturday (June 2nd).

Ryan - when and where should people meet for the workday?

Norman
VE3HWL
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print