Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Black Bear - Room Available in Cottage (Read 1733 times)
Jeff_Hagan

ON
Black Bear - Room Available in Cottage
05/08/7 at 09:06:28

We've got a room with two single beds available in the 3-bedroom cottage we're renting for Black Bear.

The cottage is at the Logging Chain Lodge in Dwight, about 20 km northwest of Dorset on Lake of Bays.  We're arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

Your share of the cost would be $59.20 per night (i.e. one third of the rental fee).  Ideally, I'd like someone who would stay for both nights.

The cottage and property look to be quite nice - it's right by a beach on Lake of Bays, and the cottage is equipped with satellite TV and wireless high-speed internet.

If you're interested, give me a shout at jhagan-at-rogers-dot-com.

WWW   IP Logged
CrazyLeo

Godspeed

planet Earth
Re: Black Bear - Room Available in Cottage
Reply #1 - 05/08/7 at 10:54:46

Sounds very appealing, but we really need at least 3 beds. 4 would be better. Do you know if we can put a camping-bed or a cot there?

IP Logged
Jeff_Hagan

ON
Re: Black Bear - Room Available in Cottage
Reply #2 - 05/09/7 at 07:25:26

I replied to Leo by email, but for anyone else who's interested, the cottage owners are adamant about not overcrowding the cottage.

The maximum number of people in the cottage is 6, and 3 of those spots are already accounted for.  I could potentially shuffle people around and get three more spots (edit: instead of the two spots I mentioned above), but that would entail you paying half of the rental fee (instead of the 1/3 in my original post), since you'd be getting half of the spots.

So... back to the question: there'd be no point to bringing a cot, since we can't go over the number of people that we have proper beds for.

If you need space for a whole bunch of people, try giving the Lodge a call; they still had a couple cottages free last time I talked to them.  If you don't have enough people to warrant a whole cottage, drop me a line instead.   Smiley

« Last Edit: 05/09/7 at 10:04:31 by Jeff_Hagan »  
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print