Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1987 Toyota Corolla GTSR5 (Read 1483 times)
racerboy000

1987 Toyota Corolla GTSR5
06/25/7 at 18:00:42

Not mine email addess at bottom do not contact me email him

Car is located in ottawa

-1987 Toyota Corolla GTSR5
-White in color
-Body 5 out of 10, (No rust though) Car was flipped on it side and the bottom was cleaned and rust holes patched then it was painted. CAr was originally a GT-C prepped racecar that I bought and had dreams of converting to a summer fun car. it had a full cage made of non spec ERW tubing so i cut it up and it now has a main roll hoop that ties to the rear shock mounting positions, it's mainly there to give a place for 5 point harnesses. car has fiberglass rear arches riveted on.
-1991 REdtop High comp motor 120,000k originally and I tore it down and went over the whole thing it has about 100 kilometers on it now, all clearances checked, Brand new oil pump, Head ported, New gaskets all over(all but headgasket OE toyota), Bluetop cams, 240cc honda injectors.
-Front pulley machined down to 1 pulley for weight reduction
-12 gallon summit fuel cell
-MSD External Fuel pump
-Brand new 300zx fuel filter
-All aluminum Honda rad
-Chowini Wheel
-Odyssey Race Battery
-An absolutely mint t50 with a custom short shifter
-H4 Conversion
-Custom Front coilovers on 8k springs, using sw20(MR2) AGX shorter shocks 4 way adjustable, shortened shock casings.
-Rear Coilovers using QA-1 Internally adjustable shocks 6k springs.
-TRD 2 way clutch type LSD(locks on accel and deacell)
-Braided Steel lines at all 4 corners
-Most of the fuel/brake lines are new
-Poly bushings for most everything suspension wise
-Adjustable 4 links, using heims/bushings
-Cobra non reclinable race seats(only one mounted right now 2 included)
-So may spares I'm not sure where to begin.

The background story, most of the car has been gone over this past winter, I have cleaned and painted most of the chassis to remove rust and damage.. although it was done to be a toy not a show car.. ALL hardware has been removed and anti-siezed so that it will come off in the future. Everything has been painted and cleaned up to some extent. This is a excellent track beater/ fun car/autox machine.

All the bare essential are there to pass saftey( save a heater, I have a portable electric one that I use)

What it needs.

Tires, the tires might pass saftey, but they are no race tires..
For some reason if you have the lights off and press the brakes, the dash lights come on
The exhaust rubs on the diff, it needs a few more donuts to hold it up
Headlights don't go down on their own.
Car currently has no fan.
The only seals I didnt replace were the valve seals, and they make the car smoke a bit on HARD deacell... compression is good so it's not the rings. I will gladly replace them if you supply the parts and bring me the head.
I'm sure there is more small things.

I have no time for it anymore, I have other prioritys and i need a reliable daily driver

All you will need to do is get a saftey if you plan on driving it on the roads, no e-test required on this beast.

$2500

joel
pitobread@hotmail.com

IP Logged
dan sprongl

Re: 1987 Toyota Corolla GTSR5
Reply #1 - 06/27/7 at 20:43:33

Extra parts

If someone buys this car, I have rear quarter glass, rear window as well as lot of interior pieces.  All would be very cheap.

As well as some 14" steel wheels.

Let me know if you need any parts for the above project car.

Dan
Four Star Motorsports Inc

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print