Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tall Pines 07 needs you (Read 840 times)
BTDT

Tall Pines 07 needs you
06/27/7 at 10:51:20

The Tall Pines Organizing Committee has a couple of volunteer positions open that we are trying to fill.  The first is "Promotion" (someone willing to work with the Marketing Team to generate press releases, liaison with sponsors to keep them up-to-date on rally preparations, develop promo material with graphics committee, provide webmaster with updates, and a few other related duties.
The second position is that of "Special Event Operations" (to liaison with the Town of Bancroft regarding protocol requirements (official reps, etc.), arrange for generators, lights, PA systems for start/finish podium, spectator areas and post rally party, set up all promo/sponsor signage/banners at Rally HQ, Scrutineering, Start/Finish podium, spectator areas, and awards party and of course remove of all of the above post rally.
The third position is "Merchandising" which I am currently trying to handle as well as my Marketing Manager position.  This person would co-ordinate the types of merchandise we'd sell, ensure publicity merchandise production if needed, ensure webmaster has set up website worker/competitor section with info required re: sizes, order all merchandise, arrange for people to sell the merchandise etc.
If any of these positions interest you and you'd be willing to help with Pines, please contact me at:
marketing@tallpines rally.com
Thanks
Donna Huber

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print