Send Topic Print
Rally in Ottawa (Read 2268 times)
Beazle
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Rally in Ottawa
08/27/7 at 10:45:40

Greetings. I am new to the scene, just trying to gather some information while I am out of the country. should be back in the winter .. mmmm winter roads.

I am wondering if there is much action in Ottawa, or Quebec along the Ottawa boarder. I like the idea of the Toronto events, but would like some tracks to practise on more local, or pehaps set some land up myself in the future. Any sugestions?

IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Re: Rally in Ottawa
Reply #1 - 08/27/7 at 14:38:42

Hello!

I'd suggest visiting the Motorsports Club of Ottawa site here:

http://www.mco.org

They host many different road rallies, as well as an excellent series of winter solo/rallycross type of events called "Slush n Slides". I've really enjoyed myself doing those events!

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
uglydogrally

Ugly Dog Rallysport

Ottawa
Reply #2 - 08/28/7 at 14:37:08

We have our last Summer Night Rally in Carp this Wednesday! Perfect opportunity for you to come out and meet some of the rally group. Come if you have a navigator or not, there are always a couple people looking for a ride. Unfortunately this might be the last rally of the year for us Sad For some more details check out http://backseatmonkey.com/rally/ and we'll cya tomorrow night!

SMCC also runs some nav rallies close to Ottawa (around Hawksbury, and Alexandria). Check them out at www.smccrallyrally.com

Cheers!

Matt W. - MCO
mattw482   IP Logged
nhibbert

Reply #3 - 08/30/7 at 07:51:47

If you were a rally fan and could live anywhere in Canada - Ottawa would be the place most people would choose. Not only is there an active local scene, but you can access all the other Ontario (GTA, Peterborough, Bancroft) events and all the Quebec events.

Norman
VE3HWL
  IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #4 - 08/30/7 at 11:16:26

Especially west of Ottawa, in Lanark Highlands!  Grin

Jeannie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print