Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 1 07 (Read 770 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 1 07
11/01/7 at 08:27:51

Worker registrations are coming in steadily but we are still well below the number we need, especially for Saturday, November 24, so if you have been procrastinating, please sign up ASAP. If you have any problem doing that, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com or by phone at 705-887-1130.  How about convincing someone else to come with you?
Returning Worker Registration Instructions:
To register as a worker and update your profile with us for this year's rally, visit the RETURNING WORKER page (www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPines/Default.aspx?tabid=44) and enter the username and password that you should have already received.
 Username: xxxxx
 Password: xxxxx (case-sensitive)
New Worker Instructions:
Go to the Pines website to the New Worker page and register: (http://www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPines/Default.aspx?tabid=45). Tell all of your friends that the best way to spectate the Rally of the Tall Pines is as a Worker!
With ever expanding features we need over 250 volunteers to run a safe and successful event.  There are many other worker perks including free Tall Pines merchandise, a free post-rally dinner and being entered in a draw for a kayak, courtesy of Clearwater Design, plus subsidized accommodations.
Accommodations
Have you booked your room yet? Trish Groom, our Worker Accommodations Coordinator, tells me that quite a few of you have not.  We can only hold those rooms for so long, then will have to let them go.
Trish is waiting to assist you. You can contact her at  accommodation@tallpinesrally.com  
Accommodations Payment – you can sign up directly on the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then follow the tabs to Worker Info Centre, Accommodations, then Accommodations Payment Form or go directly to http://www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPines/Default.aspx?tabid=130 to purchase an accommodations package with your Credit Card that best suits your schedule. Accommodations must be paid in full prior to November 21.

Tall Pines Jackets – Have you checked out the great Tall Pines winter jackets
that are available? Jacket orders have been coming in every day, but we need
about three more orders to reach the minimum. The absolute deadline for
receipt of your order for a jacket is Wednesday, November 7th.    Don't hesitate -
if you want one - go to www.tallpinesrally.com , then on the front page to News
Highlights, then to Order Your Limited Edition Jacket Now or directly to
http://www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPines/Default.aspx?tabid=160 to complete the
order form. If  you need any assistance with this, contact the Tall Pines
Marketing Manager, Donna Huber, directly at marketing@tallpinesrally.com
Work Day – Saturday, October 27th
The Work Day on October 27th was a huge success with over 40 volunteers helping out.  Thanks to everyone who came out.

Sunday Cleanup

Helpers are also needed for cleanup on Sunday after the rally from 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 noon.  Advise me if you can assist.

Worker Meeting

The official WORKER’S MEETING will be held at Rally HQ at the Dungannon Recreation Centre at the  9 P.M. on Friday evening. Thanks to our sponsors Pizza Pizza and Tim Hortons, coffee, donuts and pizza will be available from 8:45 on.

Other Tall Pines News

Check out the Entry List as it grows - under Competitors and find many other details on the Tall Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com .

Other Questions or Special Requests

Please feel free to contact me at ross@tallpinesrally.com

Ross Wood,  Clerk of the Course  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print