Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PINES WORKER MESSAGE Nov 05 07 (Read 830 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

PINES WORKER MESSAGE Nov 05 07
11/05/7 at 05:06:08

Just two quick items in this message:

PINES WORKER REGISTRATIONS

It seems that there are still a few people having difficulty getting registered as a Worker for the 2007 Tall Pines.  Most likely one of two reasons is causing you difficulty:

(1)Your browser is not compatible or has “cookies” disabled.  The Pines site can be accessed by most web browsers, but cannot cover every possibility. If this  is the case for you, there is no point in frustrating yourself trying over and over.  Just contact me and I will help you get registered – ross@tallpinesrally.com or 705-887-1130.
(2)After you have completed your Worker Profile information, you have not clicked on the “Update” link at the bottom left of the registration form. It is essential to do this to complete the process, so that your updated information is saved.

To confirm that you did get registered, just check back in to the site, go to your Worker Profile and check that all the details are accurate.

Again I wish to emphasize how important it is for you to inform us one way or another if you are planning to attend.  We cannot determine worker placements until we know who is coming.

Note – if you are coming with others, we need each person to register separately.

We still need lots more volunteers.

SEEDED DRAW

The Seeded Draw where the Start Order of the competitors is determined, is being held this Tuesday, November 6th at the Musket Restaurant, 40 Advance Rd in Etobicoke (East off Kipling Ave. South of Dundas).

Everyone is welcome.  Every year lots of people come for this.  Many have a schnitzel dinner (6:30-7:30), then there is a quick MLRC club meeting at 8:00 followed by the Pines Seeded Draw at 9:00.

Hope to see you there.

Ross Wood, Clerk of the Course

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print