Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tall Pines Stories Wanted... (Read 1721 times)
Anthony_T

Tall Pines Stories Wanted...
11/25/7 at 21:41:16

Hi all,

It's that time again, I am collecting stories about this year's Tall Pines for MLRC's newsletter - OnRoute.  

Submission deadine for the next issue is Saturday December 9th. This is enough to time to recover from the rally yet still allow me to get one last issue out before the end of the year.  

Please put some thoughts/ideas and stories to paper while it's still all fresh in your minds.  No story is too short or long.  All viewpoints can make for a good read whether you were a worker, competitor, spectator (btw, you don't need to be a member to submit, non-members will receive a copy when the issue is printed)

Photographs from the event are also needed and appreciated.  

Please send to  onroute ({at} mlrc dot ca

Anthony

WWW   IP Logged
j_gardhouse
YaBB Administrator

On hiatus - drinking
the two wheeled
koolaid.

Re: Tall Pines Stories Wanted...
Reply #1 - 11/25/7 at 22:24:58

Get your butt in gear (or in our case, lock it in second, and make liberal use of the clutch) and write a story for OnRoute and you'll get a sweet prize.

I haven't figured out what exactly it will be (I promise you'll like it though!), but you should be writing an article anyways!

Jamie - VA3HAX/VE3XTL - I break things and make loud noises
  IP Logged
Anthony_T

Re: Tall Pines Stories Wanted...
Reply #2 - 12/06/7 at 07:16:48

Regarding the prize mentioned above.  The names of all contributors in this issue will be entered in a draw for a MLRC t-shirt.  

We are still looking for stories and photographs from all TP participants (yes, workers too), ORRC competitors, mini rally competitors or on anything else that you think will be of interest.

Both members and non-members can contribute.  

Thanks, Anthony

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print