Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Crazy Leo is out of service... (Read 1463 times)
CrazyLeo

Godspeed

planet Earth
Crazy Leo is out of service...
09/04/8 at 04:00:48

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am writing these words from a small dimly lit hospital bed in Russia.  It is with great regret and remorse that I will not be able to attend this year’s Rallye Defi.

I have been informed from my medical doctors that it will be at least 6-8 months before all my broken bones will be healed and for a full range of motion to return.

I am hoping to make a speedy recovery as my goal is to compete at Perce-Neige Maniwaki Rally in 2009.

Thanks to all my friends, family, fellow competitors, and fans for your vital support in this distressing time.

I wish to be back in competition as soon as possible doing a sport I love so much.

Please check the site for updates on my health, and to find out what really happened Smiley

Really Crazy Leo

P.S. Make sure to check my website (http://www.leourl.com) for regular updates and despite an unlucky end, we still have many great stories to share (with pictures and videos) from the 2008 season! From the high’s of winning at the Black Bear Rally” and to the Low’s of retiring at the “Rocky Mountain Rally” and “Baie-de-Chaleurs Rallye.”

One thing’s for certain, there is never a dull moment on the CRAZY LEO / Can-Jam team!

IP Logged
nhibbert

Re: Crazy Leo is out of service...
Reply #1 - 09/04/8 at 06:26:48

Leo, broken bones? What did you do this time?

Norman
VE3HWL
  IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: Crazy Leo is out of service...
Reply #2 - 09/04/8 at 17:33:45

Sorry to hear that, Leo. There must be one heck of a story behind those broken bones . . . !

Jeannie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print