Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Co-Driver needed for Tall Pines: Grp. 2 Suzuki (Read 834 times)
Peter K.
YaBB Newbies

Supa fast!!!

Co-Driver needed for Tall Pines: Grp. 2 Suzuki
09/16/8 at 10:50:30

Hello to everyone,

It may seem early in the season to be bringing up Tall Pines as a topic, but I am almost certain that all rally enthusiasts are looking forward to running TP 2008.

With this post I would like to achieve two things; firstly I am in need of a co-driver for TP 2008. An individual who is capable of generating proficient notes and reading them comfortably at speed would be most excellent. Hopefully at this point in the year a few individuals have witnessed my presence in the rally scene on a regional basis. If anyone is interested in co-driving or you know of somebody with the above pre-requisites please do not hesitate to contact me. References of my driving style/mentality and car quality/build are available upon request.

Secondly I would like to follow through with similar intentions that Mark Williams left at the table during Cavendish Rally. GROUP 2 (other two wheel drive contenders as well) BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!. Two wheel drive classes should be the most popular/competitive. I invite other two wheel driver contenders to come to TP 2008, boost competition and compete for two wheel drive titles.

Hope to see everyone there.

Peter Kocandrle

----PM if interested in co-driving, or email peteski360@hotmail.com  

Peter Kocandrle
HPS Rally Team
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print