Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 27 08 (Read 658 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 27 08
10/27/8 at 19:01:25

Worker registrations are coming in steadily but we are still way below the number we need, especially for rally day Saturday, November 22, so if you have been procrastinating, please sign up ASAP. If you have any problem doing that, contact me directly at ross@tallpinesrally.com or by phone at 705-887-1130.  How about convincing someone else to come with you?
Returning Worker Registration Instructions:
To register as a worker and update your profile with us for this year's rally, visit the ‘WORKERS’ page then to ‘My Worker Profile’ and enter your  username and password. If you have forgotten that, send me an email and I will assist you.

New Worker Instructions:
Go to the Pines website to the New Worker page and register. Tell all of your friends that the best way to spectate the Rally of the Tall Pines is as a Worker!
With ever expanding features, such as the new Golton Special Spectator stage,   we need over 250 volunteers to run a safe and successful event.  There are many other worker perks including free Tall Pines merchandise, a free post-rally dinner and being entered in a draw for a kayak, courtesy of Clearwater Design, plus subsidized accommodations.
Accommodations
Have you booked your room yet? Trish Groom, our Worker Accommodations Coordinator, tells me that quite a few of you have not.  We can only hold those rooms for so long, then will have to let them go. There were some problems with the website, but those are now resolved.
Trish is waiting to assist you. You can contact her at accommodation@tallpinesrally.com  
Accommodations Payment – you can sign up directly on the Pines website at www.tallpinesrally.com then follow the tabs to Worker Info Centre, Accommodations, then Accommodations Payment Form to purchase an accommodations package with your Credit Card that best suits your schedule. Accommodations must be paid in full prior to November 18.  Basically if you stay at one of the approved facilities listed on the website, you pay for

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print