Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Found celica rally car on Kijiji (Read 2821 times)
Joshua_Melo
YaBB Newbies

1985 corolla AE86,
1986 volkswagen
jetta

Found celica rally car on Kijiji
11/11/8 at 19:58:40

I found a 1983 toyota celica rally car. Incase anyone is interested. Take it to tall pines  Wink
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-other-1983-Rally-Car-W0QQAdIdZ70961448

IP Logged
Dave Cotie
God Member

North Bay, Ontario
Re: Found celica rally car on Kijiji
Reply #1 - 11/11/8 at 20:56:31

That sure looks like the Celica that the Coopers had at TallPines a few years back. The blocked off rear 1/4 windows with the fuel fill on the right looks familiar. Last ran in 2000 or 2001?

Anyone know if this is it?

Dave Cotie
VA3 COT
  IP Logged
AlanO
YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - 11/12/8 at 11:36:41

Pretty sure that the Coopers' car was sold to someone on the west coast, but I could be wrong.

WWW   IP Logged
Old Celica Parts
YaBB Newbies

a cottager now with
kids

Mississauga
Reply #3 - 11/12/8 at 19:37:55

That is my old rally car (you can see the old ford pickup fuel spout in the passenger side windows, which I replaced with steel). I sold it after the tall pines in 2002 to some kid in Aurora. Last time I saw it we had loaded over 65 rally tires mounted on rims into his straight truck, he decided to drive it (without plates) and shouted I'm going street racing and left a patch of rubber down the driveway.

It was not professionaly built, I built it, but it was put together well. I question what the kid did with it. I called him in 2003 and he said the motor was apart on it (and that was a fresh motor, that was professionaly built). His claims on the ad our bogus. Want more on that car (pre 2002) please email me at tassolake at Rogers dot Com

tassolake   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print