Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 15 08 (Read 1421 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 15 08
11/15/8 at 14:34:15

One week from today we will all be up in Bancroft madly scrambling to make the 2008 Rally of the Tall Pines the best one ever. At this point we have over 200 volunteers on our list, but believe it or not, we could use about another 10 radio operators for mid-stage Traffic Control positions and about 10 more people to assist at the Spectator Areas. If you have been holding off for whatever reason or know of someone who would be willing to assist, have them contact me at ross@tallpinesrally.com   We can also accommodate volunteers who cannot be there for the entire event.

If you have already volunteered but have recently changed something on your Worker Profile, it would be wise to send me an e mail, as I am not notified directly of every change and it is difficult to keep track.

We have just posted your Worker Assignments on the Tall Pines website, but in the interest of protecting your privacy even better than in the past, we have created a hidden link at

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please do NOT pass this link on to others. If you find any problems with your assignments, get back to me ASAP.

Things are shaping up really well for next weekend. We have a great entry (check it out in the Competitor section of the Pines website) and a really hot competition is shaping up for the Overall Win. Pat Richard/Alan Ockwell, who have just clinched the Canadian Rally Championship in their Subaru will be battling Antoine L’Estage/Nathalie Richard (three times Pines winners) in their Hyundai, but Ken Block/Alex Gelsomino, the top US team, are also coming in  their Subaru, plus you can never overlook Andrew Comrie-Picard, who will be with top US Co-Driver Chrissie Beavis in her first Canadian event debuting a new Mitsubishi  Evo X.  The roads are in great shape and we cannot wait to try out the new Golton Spectator Stage.

Remember that the Worker Meeting will be held at 9 PM on Friday at Rally HQ in the Dungannon Rec Centre.  Continued

IP Logged
jfitz
YaBB Newbies

Re: TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 15 08
Reply #1 - 11/15/8 at 16:19:01

Unable to see assignment.

Justin
  IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Nov 15 08
Reply #2 - 11/15/8 at 23:48:06

Justin,

You should have received the link by an email.

Please confirm your e mail address to me via ross@tallpinesrally.com

Ross

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print