Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NEFR 2WD Max Attack Championship (Read 1534 times)
Doug_Woods
YaBB Newbies

Quebec
NEFR 2WD Max Attack Championship
06/11/9 at 08:49:01

Those of you with 2WD cars might want to consider going to Maine in July for the New England Forest Rally. It is part of the Rally America Championship and is the Eastern qualifier for the Max Attack 2WD Championship.

If you enter by June 15, it only costs $450 ($400 for the rally entry fee and $50 for MA registration). CARS licences are accepted.

$5,000 in prize money for the top five finishers in MA.

Plus, you get to see how good a driver you are compared to Chris Duplessis.  Roll Eyes

NEFR is a great event. If you can't compete, think about spectating (one of the best spectating rallies of the year).

Doug Woods
2 classes only - 2WD and AWD

IP Logged
overthehill

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: NEFR 2WD Max Attack Championship
Reply #1 - 06/11/9 at 18:19:46

Doug_Woods wrote on 06/11/9 at 08:49:01:
Plus, you get to see how good a driver you are compared to Chris Duplessis.  Roll Eyes

"People love to admit they have bad handwriting or that they can't do math. But they will never admit to having a poor sense of humor or being a bad driver."
--George Carlin (1937-2008)

Let us find some good excuses  Wink

I brake for no apparent reason.
hartlbell   IP Logged
Anthony_T

Re: NEFR 2WD Max Attack Championship
Reply #2 - 06/11/9 at 19:16:07

Good ol' George!  

I had the impression the US events had really high entry fees so I never bothered to pay attention.  450$ however makes this really tempting.  I'm off work at that point if someone cares to tempt me more with an offer to sit in my right seat.  I know I am not as fast as Duplessis, but I couldn't care less - it's still fun.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print