Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Infinite Monkeys Rally (Read 1114 times)
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Infinite Monkeys Rally
06/22/9 at 06:50:45

The 3rd running of the Infinite Monkeys navigational car rally is coming up on Aug 15!  Just like last year, there will be 4 classes of competition to choose from: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert, earning you points towards the Ontario Road Rally Cup; plus Touring Class, which will be as simple as you can get and will earn the winner no points, only prizes...and rally experience!
The new start location this year is at a Tim Horton's in Newmarket: closer to city folks and east enders, and you can charge up on everyone's favourite coffee during registration and the beginner's tutorial! Also new this year is the prizes: bigger, better, more exciting monkeys! raffle for door prizes! and trophies to 4th place in Novice rather than just to 3rd!

Full details and flyer are at the Monkeys website, http://pages.ca.inter.net/~guildsman/imr09.html
Or contact me at vpnavigational@rallysport.on.ca with any questions you might have!
Hope to see you there!

RSO VP, navigational rallies
  IP Logged
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Infinite Monkeys Rally
Reply #1 - 07/22/9 at 13:34:48

Don't forget the "IMR", coming to Newmarket in just 3 weeks!  Good news/bad news:  a bunch of our roads have been paved since we laid out the route!  The nerve of them!  But the plus is that if you have a delicate car, there's a bit less gravel to worry about, yet the instructions and the scenery will be just as much fun!  So come on out!  Grab a partner -- the monkeys want to see you there!!

RSO VP, navigational rallies
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print