Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Service crewman for Targa (Read 798 times)
Doug_Edwards
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Service crewman for Targa
08/15/9 at 15:32:25

I'm looking to join a team doing Targa Newfoundland this year. Anyone need an extra guy on service crew? I have many years experience in automotive work, specializing in autoelectrics, troubleshooting, wiring, and installs. (I love VW's). This fits with my full time gig as a licensed avionics technician & aircraft mechanic, holding A.M.E. M1 & E licenses and numerous type endorsements. I hobby around with rally by volunteering to work some of the bigger events in the northeast, including 2 yrs of Targa. The goal is to get in the game myself sometime. This year is wide open for me to follow Targa, with time off from work including the week before, week of, and the week after. I can help drive down, stick around, and drive back (I'm based in Ontario near Toronto). Or I can find my own way in and meet a team in St. John's or anywhere else needed. I'm prepared to support any crew running any car. All I need is a meal ticket and place to bunk. It's all about the experience and good times. E-mail to: doug.edwards@aircanada.ca , or post to this thread, thanks.

Doug Edwards    VE3 DEF

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print