Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
????????????????????????????? (Read 2102 times)
Donnie

?????????????????????????????
09/26/9 at 09:16:44

So whats the word on this weekends "Rallycross Event" ???? Looks like rain. Does this indicate an outcome somewhat similar to September ???? Can't see myself spending 150.00 for two passes...............

1989 Isuzu I-Mark
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo/AWD
  IP Logged
Yopofun

Owen Sound
Re: ?????????????????????????????
Reply #1 - 09/26/9 at 10:04:09

Yeah., sadly it looks like a lot of rain this weekend as well :S

Would have been awesome to do it on any of the past couple weekends that have been gorgeous.

Well to put it in perspective, last race, we got 22.8mm of rain(which was all at once, like within an hour or two) and this weekend it looks like its going to be around the same amount of rain, but over a 24 hour period.

I'd sadly say the outcome might be similar to the July race, but I'm not an organizer and can't tell what the tracks going to be acting like.

Tim
  IP Logged
Donnie

Reply #2 - 09/26/9 at 11:42:59

Well with that said maybe the organizer (s) may well want to post something with regard to their intentions with regard to"weather" for this rallycross and if there's some regulation pertaining directly to this topic,please by all means post it.In my opinion "weather" just makes it all the more competitive, you know the ole Man vs Machine,Man +Machine vs Nature thing.grrrrrrrrr Cheesy

1989 Isuzu I-Mark
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo/AWD
  IP Logged
Mark-7

Reply #3 - 09/29/9 at 12:45:37

Monthes and 2 stage rallys later I still haven't gotten all the dried on mud from out of the car. Otherwise it was a good time!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print