Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS/FT - 1988 Mazda 323 GTX Project (Read 1058 times)
SiRAccent
YaBB Newbies

FS/FT - 1988 Mazda 323 GTX Project
10/10/9 at 16:07:44

1988 White/Grey (original paint) 323 GTX with 107000 km. Bought from original owner 9 years ago, and has been stored indoors since. Solid body has been stripped to shell to make rust free before it goes back together (it is in pieces, but complete). Rust on passenger floor, and under rear bumper coming up to the wheel arches (have new patch panel for rear). Has power glass sunroof installed. All power options, but no A/C.

Asking $2500 CDN. You will need a flatbed/enclosed trailer. Would consider trades for running B16 CRX or Civic EF (body not important - good drivetrain, and complete), or BMW 1990-1991 E30 in particular. If you have something interesting though, let me know - motorcycles, sailboats (small - Laser)...

I should add that this is #1 of 2 GTX that I have owned. The rust on the second car was terminal, so there is a long list of spares that come with this car. I stripped the second GTX down to the bare shell, so there is a nearly complete cars worth of increasingly rare pieces that come with this one.

The spares would be available separately ONLY if the buyer does not want them with the car.

Email to view vehicle ONLY if you have a trade, cash, or cash + trade, and the ability to complete the deal BEFORE the end of October. No dreamers, or lowballers (or people who want it, but have no place to put it - you know who you are!!!). For those of you who inquired genuinely - thanks for your interest.

- JP. - E-mail is best - eckebp at hotmail dot com ***

Pics Here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/gtx323

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print