Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Open Road Rally on January 23, from Almonte (Read 2131 times)
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Open Road Rally on January 23, from Almonte
01/19/10 at 11:10:40

Click here for our winter daytime navex event, taking place Saturday, January 23, starting from the Superior Restaurant in Almonte. Registration is from 10:30 a.m. till noon: http://www.mco.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10945

Come on out and join us! You'll be treated to about four hours of driving in the Lanark Highlands!  Smiley

Jeannie  

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: Open Road Rally on January 23, from Almonte
Reply #1 - 01/22/10 at 10:54:55

The first Open Road Rally of 2010 is tomorrow, with Car 0 out at noon. Registration starts at 10:30 a.m. from the Superior Restaurant in Almonte.

The sun is shining and the weather is cold enough that the snow is staying. What more could you ask of a winter day?

Come on out and join us!  Cool

Jeannie

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Reply #2 - 01/22/10 at 13:03:55

I'm hiking out for this from Georgetown.  I'm not knocking RallyX in the snow on Sunday... but this is THREE AND A HALF hours through the Lanark highlands in the snow.  It will be a really good warm up for Sunday, eh?  You will kick butt at RallyX with that kind of practice!

Stephen

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Reply #3 - 01/22/10 at 13:54:47

We already have one TO-area driver coming for it. He really enjoyed last fall's ORRC with Start/Finish in Perth, so he's coming back for more.

Please note: This is a navex, not a fast run like a rallycross would be. But still and all . . . time spent on the roads around Almonte and in the Lanark Highlands is always enjoyable!

Jeannie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print