Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Targa on TV this weekend (Read 2083 times)
mepham
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Targa on TV this weekend
03/01/10 at 15:27:40

Set your recorders: The one-hour TV special on the 2009 Targa Newfoundland rally will debut across the country this Saturday on TSN and TSN2. Produced by Lawrence Partington and the crew at TV2GO, it’s a colourful, fast-paced documentary of the September classic set against the stunning backdrop of Newfoundland, including the dramatic final day that completely changed the results.

The program debuts on TSN on Saturday, March 6 at 12:30h, with repeats scheduled for Thursday, March 11 (13:00h) and Saturday, March 13 (00:30h).

The show also airs on TSN2 on Saturday, March 6 (15:30h), Thursday, March 11 (16:00) and Saturday, March 13 (03:30h).  

Shot and edited in high definition, the show will air on the TSN HD service as well as the regular network.

Details on the U.S. national network premier and the schedule for MotorsTV in Europe will follow.

Enjoy!

IP Logged
Robert Roaldi

Check your mirrors.

Ottawa, Ontario
Re: Targa on TV this weekend
Reply #1 - 03/02/10 at 09:00:26

Thanks Doug.  I can't bring myself to spring for cable TV, not enough on that interests me. Too bad there isn't an easy way to buy (for a couple of bucks) some motor sports programming the way I can rent movies on iTunes for $3.99. Maybe I can beg someone to go watch over at their house.

IP Logged
mepham
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 03/02/10 at 17:24:22

We'll investigate having it available on-line after the broadcast rotation here and in the US. Let you know...

/d

IP Logged
Robert Roaldi

Check your mirrors.

Ottawa, Ontario
Reply #3 - 03/05/10 at 08:16:46

Just saw your reply, thanks Doug.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print