Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Discover Ontario Car Rally (Read 1646 times)
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Discover Ontario Car Rally
05/27/10 at 08:29:26

Next weekend, on Saturday June 5, the Discover Ontario Car Rally will take place in the area around Woodstock.  Presented by the Toronto Autosport Club, this rally is the longest-running navigational event in Ontario (our historians indicate that 2010 is the 27th year for the D.O.C.R.!), and it is well known as a beginner-friendly rally.  One of the distinctions of the Discover Ontario is the huge permanent cup awarded each year to the top placing Novice team:  this is the largest trophy which can be won by Novices in Ontario.  So make your plans to enter this rally next Saturday, and spend a fun afternoon exploring the beautiful roads in the Brantford area.
Full details can be found on the event website at      http://www.brooke.net/docr/
Hope to see you there!

RSO VP, navigational rallies
  IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: Discover Ontario Car Rally
Reply #1 - 06/01/10 at 16:55:32

There's a chap named Eugene offering to drive or navigate in Novice for someone if anyone is looking for a partner.

Stephen

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: Discover Ontario Car Rally
Reply #2 - 06/02/10 at 08:40:36

Okay, the BIG TROPHY is shined up and ready to go to the next Novice champion team!

If you need a navigator or driver, Eugene on the TSC (aka "Napping") is willing to do either.

$45 to enter,

NEW - Start location:
TA Truck Stop
535 Mill Street
Woodstock, ON
Just north of Hwy 401 at Sweaburg Rd - Exit 230
43.103134, -80.756594

Registration opens sat noon and first car is away at 1:31.

More information:  http://www.brooke.net/docr/

Stephen

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print