Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BB Worker Message June 9 10 (Read 951 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

BB Worker Message June 9 10
06/09/10 at 22:37:32

Bet you thought you were going to get a day without another Black Bear Worker message, didn’t you?

Last call for bag lunch orders for Saturday, requests for staying at Cedar Ridge Camp, and requests for accommodations subsidies. If you still need to do any of these, the deadline is Thursday at 9:30 AM.

For those who have requested a spot at Cedar Ridge Camp, I will send out details in a separate message.

The Start Order was decided at the Seeded Draw on Monday night. You will all receive a copy of it at the Worker Meeting.  At the moment we have 21 entries.

Fuel – there is one gas station/general store in McArthurs Mills on Hwy. 28 just east of Mayo Lake Rd. Their hours are Friday until 8:00 PM, Saturday 8:00-8:00 and Sunday 10:00-6:00. They sell regular, premium and diesel. Please try to patronize this local business. Other than that there are several gas stations in Bancroft – the ESSO on Hwy 62 south closes at 10:00 PM and the ESSO on the main drag is open 24 hours. Be sure to have lots of fuel before you head out on the stages.

Turtle patrol – found a volunteer (well he sort of got volunteered). If any of you would like to do it, he might be willing to give it up.

What to bring?  You need to bring all your own personal items such as suitable clothing, lots of snack food and drink (no alcohol during the event), bug repellant etc. Depending on where you are staying, you may need bedding, towel etc.  It is a good idea for everyone to bring a clipboard, paper and pen.  We provide rally items such as clocks, safety vests and FRS radios, but it always help to have more of your own.

You can follow the weather forecast for the area at  

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0039?ref=topnav_weather_savedcity

We have just barely enough people to cover what needs to be done, so if your plans change, please advise me ASAP by email (preferred – I will be able to receive Friday & Saturday on my Blackberry most of the time), by texting or by phone.

See you on Friday or Saturday.

Ross

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print