Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Infinite Monkeys Rally (Read 1449 times)
prmoore
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Infinite Monkeys Rally
07/29/10 at 08:55:24

The Infinite Monkeys Rally is coming up on August 14, and it's your next chance to enter a navigational car rally.  The green crew has checked it out and reported, "we love the roads you found in that area".  What area, you ask?  Ha ha, you will have to come and find them for yourselves.  Lots of fun instructions for novices to experts, or you can opt to drive by the simple and most beginner-friendly "touring" instructions.  Either way the winner will be the team driving most closely to the correct time (NOT the fastest time), so any kind of street legal car can enter; no expensive preparations needed.  
Full info is on the event website http://pages.ca.inter.net/~guildsman/imr10.html
See you there!

RSO VP, navigational rallies
  IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: Infinite Monkeys Rally
Reply #1 - 08/01/10 at 12:46:09

Rita and Paul are creative, technical and fair organizers.  Novice class will be a fun challenge, I assure you.  If you're just looking to try it out, the touring class has simple instructions with no tricks.

Opal and I haven't won an Infinite Monkeys rally yet, so that's top on our list.  We managed second last year after some major struggles.  Opal missed a checkpoint, but somehow got us back on course to zero the next one.  Amazing!  For that, we were granted the Top Banana award.  The monkey and the Top Banana are two of our favourite trophies.

Trevor and Ted are back for this one, so we're looking for another 10 points in Intermediate at IMR.

Stephen

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print