Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Special Testing Day - August 29th (Read 2139 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Special Testing Day - August 29th
08/02/10 at 21:38:35

Announcing  a  Special Golton Stage Testing Day on Sunday, August 29th in Bancroft. This session will be run entirely on the Golton property - RallyCross course/ Pines Spectator Stage. We have been doing a lot of work on the course that includes trying a new combination of heavy crushed stone and limestone screenings in the corners that have been getting chewed up the most, plus we have created a jump for the Pines stage. Now we are offering the 29th as a combined Test Day/ Course Development Day. The plan is to have the loader and operator on hand to touch up the corners and to make adjustments to the jump, according to the drivers' comments.

The driver/passenger must hold a valid
2010 CARS or equivalent rally licence - either a CARS Regional or National
performance licence or a 2010 RSO RallySprint licence - available through the RSO
Director, Ray Felice - rayfrally@rogers.com .

The cost will be $225 per car. Note - this is a reduced rate, as you are also assisting us in course development. You must PAY IN ADVANCE by e mail Interac
transfer,  by VISA, by direct deposit or cash. A full refund less a $30
service charge will be given for any withdrawal up to five days prior to the
Testing. Details of refund for withdrawals less than five days prior to the
Testing to be negotiated, depending on the number of cars that participate. Full refund if the Organizers cancel (highly unlikely).

The session will be limited to the FIRST TEN TO SIGN UP by contacting
Ross Wood at ross.wood@sympatico.ca or by phone at 647-224-1492. If your payment is not received by 5 days after signing up, you may forfeit your reservation.

Note - lots of helpers needed for this day.

IP Logged
2000 Impreza

Re: Special Testing Day - August 29th
Reply #1 - 08/28/10 at 09:41:27

Me and the girlfriend will be down in the area on a motorcycle trip.  Is it ok if we stop in and watch for bit?  Would be glad to lend a hand doing anything while we are there.

IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/28/10 at 14:13:31

For sure, come on over. We can alwayuse a bit more help.

Ross

IP Logged
Yopofun

Owen Sound
Reply #3 - 08/28/10 at 16:42:37

I'd love to come join, but I need to get a new set of tire/rims first Sad Can't wait to see the changes for the next rally-x

Make sure you take some good pics/videos Rick!

Tim

Tim
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print