Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maple Leaf home page (Read 2387 times)
TomH

Maple Leaf home page
09/09/10 at 19:52:22

Just a comment. Everything on the home page is outdated. I don't think you have to worry about a cancelled mini rally in August or notice of an AGM last May. An updated date for the rallycross and a direct link to the Pines site from the home page would be nice.

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: Maple Leaf home page
Reply #1 - 09/09/10 at 20:18:54

TomH wrote on 09/09/10 at 19:52:22:
Just a comment. Everything on the home page is outdated. I don't think you have to worry about a cancelled mini rally in August or notice of an AGM last May. An updated date for the rallycross and a direct link to the Pines site from the home page would be nice.

Seen this post?  http://www.mlrc.ca/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1283181285

Thanks for stepping up, Tom!  Jamie will be in touch with you shortly.

Stephen

IP Logged
overthehill

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 09/10/10 at 17:23:38

No, Tom probably did not see it. Lets not be harsh on him. I think he deserves to be allowed to put in a relatively mild comment. I recall seeing him at most of the rallies, rallyX, etc - rain, snow, mosquitoes, dust. Just saying... Sad

I brake for no apparent reason.
hartlbell   IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Reply #3 - 09/11/10 at 14:58:15

I'm not being harsh.  He wants to see the content change.  MLRC is looking for a new webmaster.  Just good synergy and timing from what I can see.  This is what is generally referred to as "Win - Win".

Stephen

IP Logged
j_gardhouse
YaBB Administrator

On hiatus - drinking
the two wheeled
koolaid.

Reply #4 - 09/13/10 at 14:54:55

Two issues at hand, first, I just realized there was screw up on my part - while I made changes/updates, they were not visible. Things should appear a bit more up to date now.

The bigger issue, however, is I need someone to take over. I have too much on my plate, and more piling on (which explains why I competed in one event, and only managed to make it to one other, and thats probably it for the year.... And why the Mazda will likely need a new home soon.  Embarrassed)

I have had a few inquiries, but nothing firm.

Jamie - VA3HAX/VE3XTL - I break things and make loud noises
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print