Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New WINTR Series (Read 11461 times)
Bruce L

Re: New WINTR Series
Reply #15 - 12/27/10 at 09:16:22

Some things to consider if you're contemplating entering any of the US WINTR Series events: you'll need a passport to get into the States; their rally rules are a little different (e.g. timed to the 1/100th of a minute). Maybe Steve M could post a link to the SCCA rules?
I'm planning on hitting a couple of the US events (Ohio and NY), but I have no illusions that I'll be up there in the overall results; I just want to enjoy a different rally, different roads and rules, and meet new people (other than the local constabulary).
Don't forget the ORRC series - January Jaunt in Waterdown Jan. 8 and Rideau Winter Rally in Perth Jan 22, 23. And of course, the MLWR that Jane and I are working on right now, Feb 12, 13. http://www.mlrc.ca/MLWR/index.html

The Car Zero Report
An irregular newsletter about Rally in Ontario
http://eepurl.com/LK6AD
  IP Logged
Steve_McKelvie
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: New WINTR Series
Reply #16 - 01/01/11 at 13:42:24

I have added a link to the SCCA North East Division website (www.nescca.com) for the 2010 SCCA Road Rally Rule Book.  That site will be the site of any official news and information relating to the WINTR Series.

I have also made the SCCA Road Rally Rule Book available on my own website (www.stevemckelvie.com).  This site will have more personal stories and results from the WINTR Series events.

Frank Beyer and I will be competing together in four of the WINTR events including the MLWR.  I will be navigating for Dave Siesicki in the other two WINTR events.  Frank & I will be heading over to the Detroit area next weekend for the start of WINTR at the Son of Sno*Drift Rally.

Enjoy the WINTR season!
Steve McKelvie

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print